INDEPENDENT MINDED LISA MURKOWSKI DELIVERS FOR ALASKA
|ANCHORAGE, AK – Today, U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski’s (R-Alaska) re-election campaign released its newest advertisement, “Independent Minded.” In the ad, Lisa notes her track record of independence and ability to work across party lines to deliver real results for Alaska.|
|Watch the ad by clicking the image above or here.|
|Lisa is working for Alaska, always by:|
– Using her senior positions on committees important to Alaska – like the Senate Appropriations and Energy Committees – to deliver real results for Alaska.
– Delivering $2.8 billion – and counting – as a result of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, historic legislation that she authored and negotiated.
– Leading on an all-of-the-above energy plan that expands Alaska’s energy industry and invests in renewable energy to lower costs for Alaskan families.
– Standing up for Alaska’s veterans to make sure every veteran gets the benefits and support they’ve earned.
– Supporting Alaska’s fisheries and coastal communities and bolstering Alaska’s Coast Guard.
– Expanding and protecting access to Alaska’s public lands.
– Standing up for rural and Alaska Native rural communities by ensuring access to clean water and sanitation systems and expanding broadband internet across Alaska.
– Reducing crime and empowering survivors by leading the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act – which included Bree’s Law.
– Voting against trillions in wasteful spending to reduce inflation and put more money back in the pockets of Alaskans.
To date, Lisa has been endorsed by:
The Alaska Federation of Natives (AFN)
The Anchorage Daily News Editorial Board
Wrangell Sentinel Editorial Board
Alaska Professional Fire Fighters AssociationAlaska AFL-CIO
Alaska Teamsters Local 959
Carpenters Union Local 1281
Inlandboatmen’s Union of the Pacific, Alaska (IBU)
International Longshore & Warehouse Union – Alaska
Laborers Local 341
Laborers Local 942
National Education Association
United Fishermen of Alaska
United States Chamber of Commerce
Arctic Slope Regional Corporation
Alaska Native Village Corporation
ANCSA Regional Association
Bering Straits Native Corporation
Bristol Bay Native Corporation
Central Council of the Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
Cook Inlet Regional Corporation (CIRI)
Old Harbor Native Corporation
Clearpath Action Fund
AIPAC PAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee)
American Conservation Coalition Action
Log Cabin Republicans
I’m Lisa Murkowski and I love Alaska with all my heart.
I’m proud to call this special place my home and honored to be your voice in the United States Senate.
Here’s my commitment to you.
I will work with anyone, from either party, to advance Alaska’s priorities.
And I will always stand up to any politician or special interest that threatens our way of life.
I’m for Alaska, Always.
I’d be honored to earn your vote.
I’m Lisa Murkowski. I’m running for the U.S. Senate and I approve this message.